Since it has been introduced, the sale of Creality ender 3 pro is on a winning streak; ender 3 pro is a top pick 3D printer for most of the people involved with 3D printing all around the world.
It is not only the brand name that sells but the feature and characteristics it holds make this 3D printer the number one choice.
Creality ender 3 pro is an advanced version of ender 3, and thus it includes enhancement in features and specs of the printer.
Other than the characteristics of Creality ender 3 pro, many of us often get confused with dimensions and size between the series of Creality ender 3D printers.
To know about the printers dimension and size is important for professionals and as well as for the one who just started learning the process of 3D printing.
It is dimensions that define how large a project can be built on a 3D printer at a time.
To pare down the confusion about Creality ender 3 pro dimensions, here we are with an article presenting you with an accurate set of information.
After going through the article, you will know exactly about the important aspects and the dimensions of Creality ender 3 pro, and in this way, you will be able to choose the appropriate printer for your printing needs and requirements.
Dimensions of Creality Ender 3 Pro
A 3D printer consists of many parts and elements that make it complete. Dimension as a whole of 3D printers is essential to know, and the same goes for other internal elements and parts.
Below in the article, you will see those crucial parts and their dimensions, and we will also briefly talk about the functions of those parts.
Build volume dimensions
One of the main features of Creality ender 3 pro is that it gives you a large build volume, which otherwise you only find in lavish 3D printers.
Creality ender 3 pro takes advantage in the sense that it offers a large build volume of as much as 220 x 220 x 250 mm, see also Creality LD-001 printer.
Whether you want to build large objects or the small bits and pieces, with a large build volume, Creality ender 3 pro makes it easier for you to get the size of what you desire. It is totally up to you to use the entire build area or some part of it.
One important aspect we should be highlighting here is that Creality ender 3 pro has a magnetic bed that allows you to work easily with flexible materials, and when it has a large build volume, it is now your skills that what you build out of it.
Build volume plays a significant role in deciding which printer to choose, and therefore, it is crucial that you know the build volume dimensions of the Creality ender 3 pro 3D printer.
Utilizing each and every corner is a sign of quality product, and Creality ender 3 pro 3D printer stands out in this aspect as well.
Build volume is the size that you can consume to make an object, while the machine size represents the overall size and dimensions of the printer.
Creality ender 3 pro has a dimension of 440 x 410 x 465 mm, and that too in a single unit. All components, including the frame of Creality ender 3 pro, fit perfectly well under these dimensions.
When it comes to ease of portability and storage, the size of Creality ender 3 pro is said to be perfect for carrying from one place to another. In addition, it consumes less space, and you can keep it on your desk with your computer.
When you compare it with other expensive 3D printers, you will find out that with the same build volume as Creality ender 3 pro, other printers have a very large machine size making it difficult to carry and to place around.
It is one of the main reasons that people like the Creality ender 3 pro 3D printer.
Weight is another important aspect when we talk about the dimensions of a product. As far as Creality ender 3 pro is concerned, the package weighs up to 8.6kg / 19 lbs., which is normal for any 3D printer.
With the features and functions Creality ender 3 offers, this weight is minimal when we compare it with other branded 3D printers.
Creality Ender 3 and Creality Ender 3 Pro
Although ender 3 and ender 3 pro offers you the same build size, but there is a significant difference between the two 3D printers.
As mentioned earlier, ender 3 pro is an advanced version of ender 3, and therefore, there are many aspects and features that are enhanced in this version.
Let us find out some of the main benefits of having a Creality ender 3 pro.
- Even though ender 3 pro possesses upgraded features and functions, yet it is highly affordable.
- When you compare it with ender 3, ender 3 pro is easy to assemble with DIY assembly instructions.
- Despite the fact that it offers the same build volume as ender 3, the overall package size remains close and compact with enhancement in other features.
- With upgradation, print quality and resolution have also been improved a lot.
- With improvement in overall quality, Creality ender 3 pro is highly compatible with various types of filaments. This allows you to work on a bigger scale.
- The integrated structure allows better control and gives you flexibility and stability. In addition, it makes it easier to place it on the table and operate.
- Ender 3 pro allows you to resume the printing process from where you have left. Other than that, it also has a power supply safety method that ensures a stable power supply.
- With Creality ender 3 pro, you can get an exceptionally high-quality print with accuracy and preciseness as it gives high attention to details. With this 3D printer, you enjoy a high success rate as compared to other models.