The CR-1 from Creality is a great choice for anyone looking for their first 3D printer. It’s easy to set up and use, and it produces high-quality prints. Plus, it’s very affordable, making it a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
Why you choose creality CR-1?
- The CR-1 is easy to set up and use, making it a great choice for anyone new to 3D printing.
- It produces high-quality prints, thanks to its all-metal hotend and heated build plate.
- It’s very affordable, making it a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
Features of creality CR-1:
- All-metal hotend for high-quality prints
- Heated build plate for consistent results
- Affordable price tag
What you need to know before buying the creality CR-1?
The CR-1 is an affordable, yet high-quality 3D printer that is perfect for those just starting out in the world of 3D printing. It offers a large build volume, making it ideal for larger projects, and it also comes with a heated bed, which is great for printing ABS filament.
However, there are a few things you should keep in mind before purchasing the CR-1.
- Make sure you have the right type of filament. The CR-1 uses PLA filament, so if you want to use ABS filament, you’ll need to purchase a separate spool.
- The CR-1 has a bit of a learning curve. It’s not the easiest 3D printer to use, so if you’re new to 3D printing, you may want to start out with a different printer.
- The CR-1 is a bit noisy. So if you’re looking for a printer that’s quiet, this may not be the best option for you.
- Build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Filament type: PLA
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Heated build plate: Yes
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, SD card
- Printer dimensions: 420 x 470 x 380 mm
- Print size: 220*220*240mm
- Print speed: 30-120mm/s
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
- Printing technology: FDM
- Screen: 3.2 inch touch screen
- Metal frame
- All-metal hotend
- Heated build plate
- Resume printing function
- Cura software included
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- MKS Gen L mainboard
- Filament run out sensor
- 1 x CR-1 3D printer
- 1 x Spool of PLA filament
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x SD card
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Assembly manual
Please note that the CR-1 requires some assembly. All the necessary tools and instructions are included in the package. The average assembly time is about 2 hours.
- Fully metal frame for stability and durability
- Z-axis lead screw for extra precision
- Dual Y-axis motors for increased speed and accuracy
- Up to 200mm/s print speed
- Up to 50 micron layer resolution
- Heated build plate for warping resistance
- 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU, wood, copper fill, and more
- Wide range of colors and materials available
- Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, and more
- Wide range of slicing software available
- Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- All popular operating systems supported
The creality cr-1 is a 3d printer that is perfect for both hobbyists and professionals. With its fully metal frame, z-axis lead screw, and dual Y-axis motors, it provides stability and accuracy while printing.
It also has a heated build plate to prevent warping, and a wide range of filament materials and colors to choose from. Additionally, it supports all popular 3d printing software platforms and operating systems.
Lastly, it supports all popular 3d printing software platforms and operating systems, making it easy to use for anyone.
What is the Creality CR-1?
The Creality CR-1 is a 3D printer that uses an FFF (fused filament fabrication) process to create three-dimensional objects from a digital file. It was released in early 2017 and quickly became one of the most popular printers on the market due to its low price and high quality prints.
How does the Creality CR-1 work?
The Creality CR-1 works by melting a plastic filament and depositing it layer by layer to create a three-dimensional object. The printer uses a heated build plate to melt the filament and an extruder to deposit it onto the build plate. The object is then built up layer by layer until it is complete.
What materials can the Creality CR-1 print with?
The Creality CR-1 can print with a variety of filament materials, including PLA, ABS, and PETG. It also has the ability to print with other filaments, such as wood and metal, through the use of a third-party nozzle.
What are the specifications of the Creality CR-1?
The Creality CR-1 has a build volume of 200x200x200mm and a resolution of 0.05mm. It prints at a speed of 100mm/s and has a layer height of 0.1mm-0.4mm. It also has an auto bed leveling system and a filament run-out sensor.
What are the benefits of using the CR-1?
The CR-1 offers several benefits over other 3D printers, including its low cost, high quality, and ability to print large objects. It is also easy to use, with a simple interface and few calibration steps.
What are the dimensions of the Creality CR-1?
The Creality CR-1 is 415x415x415mm in size and weighs 10kg.
What are the features of the Creality CR-1?
Some of the features of the Creality CR-1 include an auto bed leveling system, a filament run-out sensor, a heated build plate, and a USB port. It also has an onboard LCD screen and control panel.
What are some of the pros and cons of the Creality CR-1?
Some of the pros of the Creality CR-1 include its low price, high quality prints, and large build volume. Some of the cons include its lack of a built-in cooling fan and its lack of a heated bed.
How easy is the CR-1 to assemble?
The CR-1 comes as a pre-assembled kit, so all you need to do is follow the instructions in the user manual. The entire process should take no more than 2 hours.
Where can I buy the Creality CR-1?
The Creality CR-1 is available on Amazon and other online retailers.
What is the warranty for the Creality CR-1?
The Creality CR-1 comes with a one-year limited warranty.